Plastic Surgery Resources published by Members
Atlas of Aesthetic Eyelid and Periocular Surgery
By Henry Spinelli, MD, PC, FACS
Approx. 240 pages, Approx. 150 illustrations (100 in full color), Copyright 2004
Expected Release Date: 11/21/2003
This new, full-color atlas features practical guidance on the management of a full range of aesthetic eyelid disorders. Examining both functional and cosmetic issues, it helps readers select the most appropriate management strategies and to offer their patients the best possible outcomes. Over 250 color images, including 100 exquisite original illustrations, show readers precisely how to perform the techniques described.
Books Published by NESPS Members
- Uses over 250 rich, full color illustrations and photographs that show readers how to perform the procedures.
- Clearly explains anatomy, physiology and pathophysiology, which are essential to the performance of any surgical procedure.
- Emphasizes identification of the pathophysiology and the selection of the appropriate management strategy, as an aid to achieving the best possible outcome every time.
- Contains summaries of patient evaluation and management in each chapter, making information easy to find.
Listed here are publications by our members. Contact us if you have any additions to the list. Please include the title, authors, publisher, and publication date.
- Aston, Sherrell J. , MD, Beasley, Robert W., MD and Thorne, Charles H., MD. October, 1997. Grabb and Smith's Plastic Surgery. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Disa, Joseph J., MD, FACS and Kuechel, Marie Czenko, MA. June, 2005. 100 Questions & Answers about Breast Surgery. Jones and Bartlett Publishers
- Janecka, Ivo P., MD, FACS and Tiedemann, Klaus. November, 1996. Skull Base Surgery. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Millard, D. Ralph, Jr., MD, FACS. May, 1996. Rhinoplasty Tetralogy'A. Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
- Morain, William D., MD, FACS. 1998. The Sword of Laban: Joseph Smith, Jr., and the Dissociated Mind. American Psychiatric Press
- Spear, Scott L., MD, Little, John William, MD, FACS, . Lippman, Marc E, MD and Wood, William C., MD. October, 1998. Surgery of the Breast. Lippincott Williams & Wilkin